Supported Employment Services
How we help
We support people who have a disability, a permanent injury, or who face other challenges in gaining employment by:
- Identifying what you want to do
- Matching you to the right employer
- Supporting you in your new job
A vital part of living the life you want, is to have work that has purpose and allows you the freedom of choice of where and how you work.
Our goal is to give you that choice. We take great care to ensure that we have a great fit between employee and employer and that the outcome is beneficial to both parties.
How we work with you
We work with you individually to develop an action plan that turns your aspirations and goals into real opportunities.
We do this by:
- Understanding your situation today
- Providing you with dedicated consultant
- Regular one-on-one meetings
- Creating an individual career plan
- Developing a CV to promote you to employers
- Interview preparation, coaching and support
- Working with employers to match their needs with your skills to suit the employers’ needs
- Providing ongoing support after you start work as long as you need it