Supported Employment Services
How we help
We support people into employment who have a disability, a permanent injury, or face challenges in gaining employment by:
- Planning to identify what you want to do
- Matching you to the right employer.
- Supporting you in your new job
A vital part of living the life you want is to have work that has purpose and allows you the freedom of choice of where and how you work.
Our goal is to give you that choice. We take great care to ensure that we have a great fit between employee and employer and that the outcome is beneficial to both parties.
How we work with you
We work with you on an individual basis, to develop a career plan that targets your aspirations and goals into an action plan.
We do this by:
- Understanding your situation today
- A dedicated consultant
- An individualised career plan
- Developing a CV to promote you to employers
- Interview preparation, coaching and support
- Working with employers to match their needs and match your skills to suit the employers needs
- Post-employment support
- Regular one on one meetings
- Ongoing support as long as you need it.