Rights & Privacy
We collect your personal information in order to:
• Report and manage our business
• Report to MSD and other referral agencies as required
Career Moves Trust collects personal information about you and from you, including but not limited to:
• Name & Address
• Your name.
• Your email address.
• Your residential or postal address.
• Disability – your primary disability
• Interactions with us
• Employment history
• SWN & ORS numbers
• The Code of Health and Disability Consumer Rights, as provided by the Health and Disability Commissioner, shall be displayed in prominent areas.
• All clients have their rights as described in the Code explained to them on entry to the service, or if they so request, they will be given a copy of the Health and Disability Consumer Rights pamphlet.
• Clients shall be provided with information about the complaints process (see also complaints policy, or sexual harassment policy).
In particular however staff will ensure:
• The rights of people using the service are respected, acknowledged and upheld.
• Clients are at all times treated with dignity and respect. They should be consulted at all times, and every endeavour made to respect their wishes.
• Clients have the right to a support person of their choice at any stage during involvement with the service. They have a right to expect our support whilst using our service.
• Clients have the right to an advocate of their choice if they wish to make a complaint. Information will be provided regarding advocacy services.
• Staff shall be made aware of, and comply with relevant legislation and standards of practice protecting and respecting the rights of service users.
If the occasion arises where deviation from this finalised document is necessary, review policy and procedure immediately with the Chief Executive.
If a staff member does not adhere to the implemented policies and procedures, disciplinary procedure may follow.